Join usJoin our team on an exciting adventure!
Explore new opportunities by joining our dynamic and collaborative team. Together, we're building a bright and exciting future where your skills and ideas will find the space they need to flourish and contribute to exciting projects. Become part of a team where innovation, creativity and success are at the heart of our daily work.
Join us to share your unique contribution and progress in your career in a stimulating and caring environment.
Quantitative Market Research Fieldwork Project Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated Project Manager to join our London office!
Main Duties :
- The first point of contact for all your allocated clients.
- Develop & maintain a relationship with your clients
- Overall responsibility for the efficient delivery of each stage of the research project.
- Work closely with the other teams in order to assign the right processes to different typologies of clients.
- Advise clients on feasibility from the panel, costs and manage projects.
- Acting as the central point of communication, you will be responsible for coordinating the efforts of the various departments involved, ensuring that the client’s expectations are met in terms of quality, cost and timings.
- Support, advise, and proactively communicate the clients on all phases of the project.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Maintain all company information systems up to date.
- After full training, quote for projects based on specs & criteria in clients’ requests.
- Self-motivated and willing to support the team.
- Language(s): Fluent in English, Fluent in French is a plus but not essential.
- Previous experience in a client focused role
- Experience in Market Research would be an advantage, but full training will be provided so willingness to learn is paramount.
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Good with numbers (i.e statistics)
- Strong work ethic, reliable and trustworthy
- Confidence to ask questions – e.g. request extra training on systems if unsure of anything
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel, and good overall IT skills
- Excellent Timekeeping
- Ability to multitask is essential.
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Team Player
- Ability to work effectively as part of a small, dedicated, hardworking team, often under pressure.
- This is a hybrid role with 2 days a week in our London office and 3 days working from home, however training will be on site.
- Some part of the initial training will be in our French offices in Lille.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00-£28,000.00 per year depending on experience
To apply, please fill in the form “Join the Team” at the bottom of this page.
Join the team
Processing of the applications
All applications we receive using the form above or directly by email, and all associated documents (CVs, covering letters, messages from applicants, etc.), are kept in a dedicated computer file that is only accessible by MIS Group HR department staff and managers of other departments concerned. This file is hosted on a secure server in Europe.
Unsolicited applications and applications for job vacancies may be kept for up to two years after receipt, unless theconcerned exercise their right to object, if it is in our interest to be able to contact them again to future vacancies.
As a candidate, and in accordance with the current regulations, you have the right to access, modify and delete personalabout you that we have at our disposal. You may therefore send us an email at any time to email@example.com, in order to:
- Consult the personal information we have about you;
We will then send it to you within 30 days of your request
- Modify the personal information we have about you: in this case, we ask you to send us your current CV to replace the previous on
It will be deleted within 30 days of your request
- Delete the personal information we have about you, and therefore withdraw your application.
We will delete your information within 30 days of your request